.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Campus Diversity

Evan Coyne Maloney has a great post about gender diversity on college campuses. Generally, I stay away from this issue because it is not of particular importance to me. However, this post hit me just right because it was my experience in College that when I did wish to support a cause or advocate a particular action, I was unable to do so because the "Club" and/or "Student Organization" that was supposed to support all student viewpoints did not agree with my viewpoint.

Anyway, you should checkout "Brain Terminal" regularly (especially when he video-blogs). It's awesome.

Kid Handsome

2 Comments:

Blogger The Management said...

Don't mind the flat tax.. but Fair Tax is better..

Wait a minute.. I just went to the link. what was your post about?

otter

9:53 PM  
Blogger The Management said...

Wrong link.. good link..

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home