.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Random Thoughts

Sorry for the lack of posting and updating the site... I've been a combination of really busy, tired, hung over, and in an old movie kick...

Since I haven't seen Kid Handsome for the last couple of days, I'm assuming he's either busy too or he's dead.

I'll try to be better...

In the mean time, here are some random thoughts of mine.

  • It's probibably not a good idea that every time I drive down Rt. 32 I flip off the NSA buildings.
  • The Serenity trailer came out yesterday. Joy is mine.
  • On a recent trip to the eastern shore (where I always get tickets) I discovered I am a truley dangerouse driver when I cruise at the speed limit. I day dream way to much to be safe. My eyes wander everywhere but in front of me. At 80 to 90 MPH I focus on driving and I am aware of my surroundings. Looks to me like another stupid law having the exact opposite effect it was supposed to have. Never fear though, everywhere BUT the eastern shore I speed.
  • Audrey Hepburn is the most beautiful woman ever to walk to earth. I think I will attempt to clone her. Is it creepy that I'm in love with a dead woman?
  • Compared to 90% of new movies I've seen, movies post-'68 suck. Example, Elf.
  • "All of 'em Frank"
  • Why is it I pick a new hobby that I simply can't afford to undertake, and that if I do spend the money I'll most liekly end up with a pile of expensive junk and dead.
  • Did I mention my crush on Audrey Hepburn.

- Otter

3 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Amanda Tate said...

I do not know this "Serenity." Speak to me of it. As for your crush on a dead girl, I commiserate (SP?). I like that word --- it reads like "co-misery," which is apt, as misery loves company. I have always had a thing for young Burt Lancaster, around the time he made "Elmer Gantry." Weird, now that I am a minister, to realize the attraction I have for a larger-than-life, crooked evangelist type such as Mr. Gantry. Hmmm. Oh well. Anyway, you are not alone in being enamored of beauty that contemporary Hollywood simply can't produce through its meat grinder. Even if that beauty is dead. I am rambling.

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting that you like Elf as i know of your general dislike towards Will Farrel and the movie is generally him being goofy. That said. I also like the movie alot, shows the pure joy of Christmas that every kid has and every adult seems to lose.

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Audrey Hepburn is definitely a step up from Lindsay Lohan...

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home