.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Feral Children

I don't know why I've lately been interested in anything I hear about feral humans. I think it has to do with listening to late-night radio freak Art Bell on and off for several years. I laugh every time I hear about feral humans because I thought it was hilarious to hear how serious he was about tales of people living wild in the mountains (as well as Bigfoot and Aliens and all sorts of other crazy stuff).

Did anybody else ever hear of Art Bell? I know I could check him out on Wikipedia, which I'll do.

Kid

3 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Amanda Tate said...

Is this the DJ who used to have the overnight shift on 105.7 that ran right into Stern's show, before Stern moved to satellite --- he would take calls from around the country and talk about aliens, paranormal phenomenon and all kinds of crazy horseshit? If so, I would catch his show when I had to wake up before 6 AM.

The funniest part about the show is that he treated all of his completely wacky callers with complete respect, as if every single one of their totally outlandish claims and experiences was as routine or matter-of-fact as if someone was calling into a used-car-buying half-hour news magazine.

3:01 PM  
Blogger Kid Handsome said...

That's him.

4:20 PM  
Blogger ZooooM said...

HELLOO NEW HOBBY! I had heard of Art Bell when he did his dissapearing act or whatver from radio, but I never heard his show. Nor did I bother to look him up.

But Feral Humans? This is the best thing I've heard of in a long time!

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home