.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Grease Nazi

The New York City Board of Health knows better. They know that you can't be trusted with that pizza or hamburger. Those "fatty foods" just have too many trans-fats, and well, they just banned them. That's right. The government is going to make you snack on nuts and twigs whether you like it or not.

Not that I need another reason to avoid New York City. It's a dirty, disgusting, overpopulated, and expensive wasteland. But to put in place regulations that force restaurants to prepare food other than the way they want to do it is just obsurd. What's next? Ban standing still?

I'll take the trans-fat meal deal #69 from McDonalds BECAUSE I CAN. Eat me New York.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kid Handsome said...

Dear Mr. Otter,

It's for your own safety. As you know, we know best what's good for you, and more importantly, your children.

Sincerely,

Mayor Michael Bloomberg

Oh, and didn't I hear you skipped a workout yesterday. I'd hate to have to put in a call to my friends in MD.

3:53 PM  
Blogger Kid Handsome said...

Doh' I need to check out who made the post before commenting.

Substitute Otter for Chowda and forget that last part.

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home