.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Beer Ideas...Need 'em

So I got the coolest present for Christmas this year - an opportunity to brew some beer with some delicate handholding from a real brewmaster at a local commercial-grade brewery. This will be a huge upgrade for me since my first experience in making the nectar of the Gods was watching Otter ferment something in our apartment closet at college.

Shortly thereafter, I went on to buy one of those Mr. Beer kits. Yup, it's actually called that and yup, I actually bought something called Mr. Beer. It wasn't a terrible experience, and I managed to learn very quickly that I really had no idea what I was doing. Enter this excellent opportunity to learn from a true master of the Gods.

I'm not sure how much flexibility I have in the recipe-determining process, but I fully intend to push that to the absolute limit. I have a couple ideas for the ultimate brew, but thought I'd survey the group to see what ideas we can come up with. So start thinking people and give me some ideas for a beer that Scaggsville would be proud of.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Management said...

I sent you an email about my Brooklyn Hops... Great beer... review that.

d

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home