.

Friday, May 20, 2005

Pepsi, the choice of a ... well not me...

I absolutely love it when people speak their mind. Best thing for encouraging honest and open debate. At the same time, I would like to point out that when I stop supporting their opinions by exercising MY RIGHT to free speech (i.e. not buying their crap) it’s not a violation of their rights.

I exercise my freedom of speech all the time. Here is a list of things that “I’m just not paying for.”

Pepsi – Read the attached link in the title. Didn’t drink much of it before, I’m a Coke man, but now there’s even more reason to stay away from it.

Anheuser Busch Products - The give a whole shit ton of money to anti-second amendment organizations as well as certain social deviancy movements.

French Products - Nuff Said.

The WB TV Network – Canceled Angel, and then during the same season picked up a show called “Commando Nanny.” Screw them, none of their advertising getting into my subconscious.

Toilet Paper with either babies or angles on their wrappers – I’m just not paying for that. What a screwed up association.

Smith and Wesson – Sold out to the gun control movement by promising “smart” guns.

Various “prohibited actors” - Won’t see movies with an ever increasing number of stupid actors and actresses in them.

Boston Brewing Company – This one hurts me. I used to drink Sam Adams every night, over two cases a week. 1) Slowly shrunk and then removed the word “Patriot” from the bottles. 2) Sam Adams progressively went from a stoic proud founding father to a drunk frat boy in the logo. 3) Jim Koch founder and brewer swore he would never brew a light beer. Don’t lie to me. I drink it no more.

Anyway… you see the trend…

- Otter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home