.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Reader Poll - Your Favorite Firefly Quotes

I'll start (some of them will be paraphrases until I'm corrected):

"That's why I never kiss 'em on the mouth" Jane

"Jane ain't a girl." - Jane

"In some places they juggle geese" - Wash

"You know they say never to hit another man with a closed fist, but it is, on occasion, hilarious." - Mal

"That's what governments are for, to get in a man's way." - Mal

"I can kill you with my brain" - River

"Are you alliance?" - Simon "Am I a lion" - Juble Early (who has a lot of good quotes)

"A very special Hell. One reserved for child molesters and them that talk in the theater." - Book

"I'M RIGHT HERE!" - Mal (to the alliance)

"I'm just waiting to see if I pass out . . . it's a long story" - Mal

"Yo-saf-bridge" - Mal

"Shiny" - All

I have plenty more, but I'll leave some for you even though I'm really tempted to quote almost all of "Our Mrs. Reynolds" - correct these if they are wrong and let me know what your favorites are.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Management said...

The ever popular...

"I'll be in my bunk." - Jane

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Tom Johnston is about to pop off and fly around the room there's so much tasty in here. - Jane

It takes more then a few drinks to render my vision blury. - Mal

I once hit a man in the neck from 500yards with a bent scope. Doesn't that count for anything upsatirs. - Jane

All those years of preacher training to be taken out by one bounty hunter. - Jane

We have to go to the crapy planet where I'm a hero. - Wash

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home