.

Monday, September 26, 2005

I'll Be In My Bunk (Or We're Going to See Serenity)

We have been waiting for this film to hit the theaters since . . . well, since they cancelled the show. We initially expected it to come out sometime this past spring, but, alas, we were made to wait until September 30 (or so we thought). However, it turns out that we are now going to get to see a prescreening tomorrow night. We can't wait (Hence the "I'll be in my bunk"), and we will definitely blog about it extensively. We are also going to have an opening party on Friday the 30th to celebrate the opening of the film to the general public.

Go see it. Here's a trailer for it, which we have run before. There are also some cool features on the movie site, which I linked above (or just click here). There are also some great reviews on Netflix (apologies if you can't get this link).

You can also see posts here and here where we have blogged about Firefly before. I definitely want to expand on our favorite quotes post.

Finally, the SciFi channel is still running the episodes of the show. And, you can buy the box set and check out all the cool scenes that didn't make the show.

Check it out.

Kid H

Here's a nice pic for you. (Except that blogger won't actually post it - it already cost me one post today, so I'll edit when I figure it out)

UPDATE: Serenity Synopsis
Joss Whedon, the Oscar® - and Emmy - nominated writer/director responsible for the worldwide television phenomena of BUFFY THE VAMPIRE, ANGEL and FIREFLY, now applies his trademark compassion and wit to a small band of galactic outcasts 500 years in the future in his feature film directorial debut, Serenity. The film centers around Captain Malcolm Reynolds, a hardened veteran (on the losing side) of a galactic civil war, who now ekes out a living pulling off small crimes and transport-for-hire aboard his ship, Serenity. He leads a small, eclectic crew who are the closest thing he has left to family –squabbling, insubordinate and undyingly loyal.

1 Comments:

Blogger ZooooM said...

Waiting for my Otter review here. Just thought I'd say so.

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home