.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Canada to Ban Handguns . . .

Remember this post from Otter the other day? Well read the two posts at the link above (The Volokh Conspiracy).

The first post tells you what's happening (the gun ban), whilst the second one shows how the government, in this case Canada, lies to it's people. See, the second post shows all the governments comments about how requiring registration won't lead to a ban on guns. Here is a telling excerpt:

"There is no evidence that gun registration will ever equal arbitrary seizure, or a law against ownership. In the end, this is about having firearms registered, so police will have more knowledge of who has guns and be in a better position to protect the public where danger does exist. That's an eminently reasonable goal."

Oh Yeah? Well, there's some evidence now.

Look, I try not to curse on this blog because it seems a little base and childish, but . . . . . . . . . FUCK CANADA! Your "government" hates you!!!!!!!!! You stupid weak bastards.

Kid H. - If I had a handgun I would shoot Canada in the head right now.

1 Comments:

Blogger ZooooM said...

I'm horrible at political discussion, so I won't make any. I just wanted you guys to know that I'm reading your stuff. And I'd be pretty peeved if someone tried to take my legally registered handgun away.

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home