.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Footloose Meets D.C. Regulators

This link shows you just about every problem I have with zoning laws and local regulation of . . . well . . . anything. Apparently, this zoning board doesn't want people to dance in a restaurant because it's the rules. It doesn't matter that the rule doesn't make sense or that no one should have the authority to tell you what you can consensually do inside your property. Though I should point out that this case technically involves a voluntary agreement between neighbors, which is fine by me.

Who's going to be our Kevin Bacon?

Kid H.

Link via this post on To The People

1 Comments:

Blogger ZooooM said...

Seriously. The Kevin Bacon thing nearly made me shoot water out of my nose from laughing. Nice.

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home