.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Otter... and summer...

Still trying to do cute human things with his paws.

Man, I'm sorry for no posts lately. A couple things have held me back. No excuse... just things... I HOPE people might read the site and still care about what I write...

Anyways...Lately:
  • I've moved.
  • I totaled my car
  • Work sucks
  • I've been feeling guilty for not using my spare time for my side work (while my partner has)
Anyways, I think everything is happening for good. No matters, if any of you are still reading me.. I thank you..

Todays post is this... Picture this -- whiskey, nice breeze blowing through the air, and summer music...The Doors "Waiting for the Sun" is on...

Good stuff.

Anyways, thinking of summer... Laptop on my chest, I Google "summer"...looking for some site to finish the mental journey I was taking.

First result.

"sumer jobs"

Sad.

no... really sad

Otter

4 Comments:

Blogger ZooooM said...

MANAGEMENT OTTER! You totaled your car? I don't even live in the same State you do. I couldn't have chick driven onto your road and caused an accident...

I still read you guys. I can't always comment due to time restrictions, but I always check in here when I can.

I do hope everything works out for you. And good lord, if you figure out how to balance life would you please share it with the rest of us!?

Just take care of yourself.

We all need a break from "here" sometimes.

1:31 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

I actually pictured you in some low key bar in Key West. Nice breeze and summer music are still there.

Anyway, I knew about the move, but not about your car! Sorry! Having gone through that sort of thing myself last year, I know how it can make things crazy. Sorry work is sucky, too! It seems that more people are unhappy at work these days.

Sending good thoughts your way!!!

9:49 AM  
Blogger The Management said...

Wow, thanks guys. I promise to post more, I've kept up with both your sites, just haven't commented (Spider story was great Zoom).

Linda, I only wish I was in the Keys... Ummmm Florida Keys (In a Homer Simpson voice).

Zoom, twasn't a chick... It was a freaking stupid deer. Dumb ass deer pops out. I swerve to avoid it. I avoid it! I drive over big ass rocks in guys front yard. The car barely looked hurt, but totaled.

Anyway, things are all working out. They always do.

Otter

10:02 AM  
Blogger Kid Handsome said...

1:06 am? Ahhhh!!! Whiskey.

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home