.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Gingrich - the "Romantic Choice"

I like his platform to some extent.

He's also incredibly intelligent. He's proposing cutting-edge solutions to vexing policy issues like health care and the tax code. He's offering a compelling vision for a limited but efficiently run federal government.

Something tells me we are heading into a time when conservatives will be willing to jump in the proverbial convertible and head to Vegas on a whim. Hey, Newt's driving.

But this is a bit much:
The former House speaker from Georgia might be the only Republican presidential candidate, declared or otherwise, who has the potential to be romantic. Other people give speeches; when Newt speaks, the words have music. He's poetic. He's quixotic. He's … dangerous.
Boring more typically describes politicians, but hey, can't fault someone for getting excited about an election.

Kid H.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger The Management said...

I actually like Newt. He has a firm grasp on technology and his "Contract with America" pretty much kicked ass (despite term limitations and Finance reform not being passed).

I'd vote for him.

Otter

3:43 PM  
Blogger Kid Handsome said...

Me too. Plus, as my father points out, he and I used to get our hair cut at the same place when I was younger and lived in Atlanta. What better reason do I have to vote for anyone?

3:56 PM  
Blogger The Management said...

Boxers or briefs... that's better criteria...

God damn MTV.. still pisses me off...

Otter

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home