.

Monday, May 09, 2005

More random thoughts

Bunch of little things I wanted to mention before I get back into the real Blog posting business again...

  • I'm going to be working on the Blog more soon. I got some of the Blog Roll up, been messing with the colors, trying to understand why my "padding" settings work when previewed but not when posted. Fun stuff like that. Hopefully the site will start looking as good as thecontent on it (no jokes allowed).

  • I just got back from a 5 day conference in Austin. I really love that town. It's got bars and music for as far as the eye can see. The food there is awesome. The weather (at least last week) was perfect. Girls, as hot as you could want. Everything was so chill. It was my second trip to Austin in 3 months, if I go once more and I might notcome back.

  • While in Austin, waiting for the bats, I met and spoke with Nathan Fillion for about
    35 minutes. Really awesome guy. Expect a full post about that later. Otter as a fan boy, ugly stuff.

  • I've started a Sober Month on the 8th. I expect to be a lot more productive in the up coming 30 days or so. Keep an eye out for more (and better) posts as well as a couple other projects getting done (such as updating the Slackers and Bourbon and Burn sites)

  • While I was on the plane home listening to some tunes I came up with a list of My Top 5 Greatest Albums:

    • 5 - 13 Above the Night - Thrill Kill Kult

    • 4 - Staring at the Sea, The Cure

    • 3 - Meddle - Pink Floyd

    • 2 - Jar of Flies - Alice in Chains

    • 1 - Quadrophenia, The Who.

  • The worst part about flying, is after you landed and it takes 30 minutes
    to get off the plane. I really hate that.

That's all for now...

-Otter

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DUDE!
Otter, you have to make your post about 1) how the hell you ran into the Captain of Serenity and 2) what the hell you guys talked about! 3) Before I kick your ass! ;)

-Boon

8:56 PM  
Blogger bob_vinyl said...

When you say "greatest" do you really mean "favorite" or do you actually mean the "greatest" in the broad sense?

4:17 PM  
Blogger The Management said...

Bob, I guess... I guess they are more favorite than Greatest ever... Though since they are my favorites I have a hard time not thinking that they are great...

Otter

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home