.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Kerry = dumber than Bush

Apparently, John Kerry didn't do as well at Yale than did President Bush. This would seem to undermine all the "George Bush is an Idiot" stuff that I constantly hear from dems and greens. Anyway, grades tend to measure a person's drive and ambition moreso than their actual intelligence, but it's interesting to note that the so-called intellectually complex Kerry did no better than that "idiot" Bush.

The funny thing about this whole issue is that the "Stupid" insult is so unimaginative. Democrats, in calling every Republican I can remember since Gerald Ford stupid, absolutely undermine any credibility that can be had on this topic. (OK, they didn't call Dole stupid - he was just a doddering old war vet who was too stuck in his ways to think any new thoughts - They also didn't call Bush senior stupid, but they did say he was controlled by his old cronies in the CIA - besides, they had Dan Quayle to call stupid).

Anyway, the constant labeling by the democrats of all republicans as "stupid" just gets on my nerves. As I said before, it's unoriginal and not especially insightful or intelligent. Further, it irritates the hell out of me because I don't even really like George Bush that much, but I still end up defending him against petty attacks in the hope that someday I might get to discuss the actual problems that I have with both parties.

Kid H.

Hat Tip: Instapundit

2 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

I am neither a democrat or rebublican. I am sure that the Republicans do their share of name calling. Many people think that my more "liberal" views are stupid. It is unfortunate, but I think that politics today are nothing more than tossing insults back and forth. No matter what side of the fence you are on, nothing really gets resolved (at least that is my opinion).

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm....garza spelled intelligence wrong.

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home