.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Monkey Business

So on Sunday, I was sitting with the Right Wing Extremist and his wife, when his wife tells me that she hates monkeys (but she likes polar bears because, "they swim around" [which doesn't seem like a very good reason to like anything]). Apparently, when she last went to the zoo or wherever else she could have encountered monkeys, monkey's screamed mean things at her - yeah, I know, but I'm just reporting what was told to me.

I'm guessing that whatever it was they screamed made her uncomfortable and she does not like to be uncomfortable. Anyway, for no apparent rational reason, she hates monkeys. I think it's wrong to hate monkeys for no reason and so do the monkeys themselves. I bet Lindsay Lohan doesn't hate monkeys.

Well, crazy lady, the monkeys are praying for you.

Kid H.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Management said...

"Right Wing Extremist"... we gotta stop letting people pick their own names... This is getting silly.

The "Right Wing Extremist" just bought, and is about to move into, a townhouse with a COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION (Please please let me put a shrub in)and he and his wife drive a little hippy Hybrid car.

I'm not going to say he's a liberal, but damn, he's not a right wing extremist.

If I were to address the "Right Wing Extremist" in a post, I think I would just refer to him as "Suburbanite" or at least maybe "Choad."

Otter

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why, under any circumstances, would you move somewhere that requires a community association? who wants to live in a brand new home and yet you cannot even pick the color of your front door or whether or not you have a fence?

and i like monkeys, except when they are on my back.

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home