.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

On the 16th day of Ramadan…

...my true love gave to me... OOOOO PRRRRESSSSS IOOOONNNNNN!!!!!!!

Acheem...

Howdy true believers… It is I, Otter… Back from the land of Disney and Hurricanes… A little sun burned but no worse off for the wear. Sorry I haven’t been writing more. I’ve been pretty busy lately. Anyway, Florida was a blast. I had a great time. In the near future look for a handy dandy “Disney Tip Guide” that you can print out and take with you on your own Disney Family vacation! Why keep all this great info just stored in my head, I always say!

For right now I wanted to wish you all a Happy 16th day of Non-Sharia Law Month. I’m doing FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC!

I’ve had pork every day since October 5th!

I’ve had a drink almost ¾ s of those days!

I’ve looked at pr0n about half of those days!

I’m loving my freedom as an American. No one’s tried to stone me to death, slice my head off, or kill me in any other way for enjoying a Pork Pot Wontons, or having a nice tall Weisbeir. Here’s a big old pointing my finger and laughing at you Iran and Saudi Arabia. HAHAHAHA Ain’t it great to be free!

Damn I love me a nice cold beer and a big pile of Bacon!

Anyway… I’ll be writing more soon.

Otter

2 Comments:

Blogger NotClauswitz said...

Costco has Spaten, I picked up three cases today. Puttin' the Oktoberfest in October.

7:26 PM  
Blogger ZooooM said...

German beer yum!

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home