.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Che Guevara Was A Stalinist Oppressor


I just wanted to point to the linked post because I am so tired of seeing those idiotic t-shirts everywhere. Most often they are sported by "liberals" who know nothing about him. Hopefully, if we spread the truth of this icon - namely that he was a murdering and oppressive Stalinist - people will stop wearing the damn things.

Maybe it isn't about Guevara's politics. I have heard that wearing these idiotic Che shirts is somehow supposed to demonstrate a person's individuality (a strange mutilation of the Communist ideology by the way), but if that's true then shouldn't only a few people have them?


Oh, and enjoy the picture of Che and Mao above.

KH

4 Comments:

Blogger The Management said...

Ummm.. Liberals like Stalin too... Why would this piss em off?

After all, communism is worth a few casualties here and there... What's a 100 million?

Otter

2:13 PM  
Blogger Kid Handsome said...

Well . . . the clear point of my picture was to show that Guevara was actually kind of fat and ugly. Liberals, for all their liberalism, don't really like people who are fat or ugly.

I was kind of hoping that would work.

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen! The only Che T-shirt I like is the only that has the caption under his pic that states: "I Have No Clue Who This Guy Is."

---ASK

PS

Does Bono wear Che T-shirts?

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Always seemed strange to me that Che on the shirts looks alot like Jack Black.

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home