.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Religion of Peace…

Last time I checked, Indonesia doesn’t have any troops in Iraq or Afghanistan. Last time I checked, Indonesia doesn’t export evil American culture to the rest of the world. Last time I checked, Indonesia doesn’t send money to Israel. Last time I checked, Indonesia didn’t contribute to the colonialism that has kept Islam down.

My question is, what did these three girls do to piss off the Religion of Peace? What did they do to deserve this?

Warning, very graphic! You may really not want to look at this, especially if you harbor some of that Western Guilt or a belief in Moral Relativism.

This makes me sick.

Moderate Muslims (if such a beast exists, I've seen too little of it) need to stand up against this shit.

Otter

EDIT: Here is a great article on the recent spread of militant Islam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home