.

Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas


Just wanted to wish all our multitudes of readers a very Merry Christmas, or whatever else you celebrate.

Here's a pic that I took yesterday off the back pier at my office in Baltimore's inner harbor. I hope you enjoy. Apparently, they make the sugar that goes on the sugar plums this time of year, or some such nonsense.

Anyway, I don't know if we'll be around and posting for a few days. If not, we'll catch you next week.

Kid H. - I have been incredibly good this year (relatively speaking).

4 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

Happy Holidays to everybody at
Scaggsville!!!

4:04 PM  
Blogger ZooooM said...

WHEEE! I've been celebrating with beer!

Merry Christmas!!

Give otter an extra oyster for me?

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Scaggsville!!!

11:58 AM  
Blogger ZooooM said...

Helllooooo. It's next week already. Shake off the hangovers people!

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home