.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Smellovision

Yikes...not sure that I want smells coming out of my TV. Especially when they are "crafting" special scents for various scenes. Floral scents for love scenes? How is that real life? Unless you are playing tonsil hockey in a garden.

Of course this could be awesome for the cooking channel (aka. FoodTV) when Emeril is firing up something chocolate or maybe grilling a steak. But that would just make me hungry. What we need is a TV to instantly produce the food you see on the cooking channel or commercials while it's cooking. Now that would be awesome. I might actually pay attention to that Dominos Pizza ad.

Kudos to the Drudge Report for preparing us for the next phase of technology.

2 Comments:

Blogger ZooooM said...

I don't want this with the kind of T.V. I watch. nuh uh. No thanks.

12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just think how bad the TV will smell every time they show Paris Hilton.

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home