.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

6 word stories...

Wired contacted a bunch of famous writers and asked them to craft very short stories in 6 words. Some of them are wonderful. Very poetic. The link above has all 53. Here are a couple of my favorites...
Dorothy: "Fuck it, I'll stay here."
- Steven Meretzky

Gown removed carelessly. Head, less so.
- Joss Whedon

From torched skyscrapers, men grew wings.
- Gregory Maguire

The baby’s blood type? Human, mostly.
- Orson Scott Card

“I couldn’t believe she’d shoot me.”
- Howard Chaykin

Mind of its own. Damn lawnmower.
- David Brin

Mozilla devastates Redmond, Google’s nuke implicated.
- Charles Stross

Otter

2 Comments:

Blogger ZooooM said...

Very cool. I'll have to put the husband in a no win situation by asking him to create one, then acting all girly when he does. WIFEDOM RULES!

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Release the Noose, Send back Troops"

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home