.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Bullshit...

Penn and Teller have a show on cable (which I don't get) in which they expose various things as "Bullshit". They take on everything from Organized Religion to Gun Control. I've seen several and even when I disagree with their conclusions I find they make good points.

This isn't an attempt to be fair. This is Penn and Teller calling people out.

I got this link from The Smallest Minority (link on the right), a kick ass site.

Here Penn discusses Environmentalism and lays out things I've been saying for years. Commies stole the movement (just like how they hijacked the anti-war movement) and are turning dumb ass feel good hippies into tools to further their goals. Thanks again you waste of a generation...

Watch the video

Otter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home