.

Monday, February 19, 2007

If you liked Cheers, you'll enjoy this . . .

I mentioned the old television show, "Cheers!" a couple of posts ago, and then today I saw this - ahh, the lattice of coincidence. It's a page full of Norm-isms, and just one day after Slacker's Weekend.

Here's an example or two:
Sam:What's new, Normie?
Norm:Terrorists, Sam. They've taken over my stomach. They're demanding beer.

Sam:What will you have, Norm?
Norm:Well, I'm in a gambling mood, Sammy. I'll take a glass of whatever comes out of that tap.
Sam:Oh, looks like beer, Norm.
Norm:Call me Mister Lucky.

Sam:How's life treating you?
Norm:It's not, Sammy, but you can!

Woody:Can I pour you a draft, Mr. Peterson?
Norm:A little early, isn't it, Woody?
Woody:For a beer?
Norm:No, for stupid questions.
Enjoy - they have the Normism from about every episode.

Kid Handsome

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home