.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

When you can't call a "bong" a "bong"

While this is a funny story... I just can't let a story be just a story...

I think the practice of changing the language (meaning not spelling) to fit your agenda is stupid. Once you start diluting the language to a point that you can't call a "bong" a "bong", what's the point?

Activist Judge? Well there are 2 mutually exclusive meanings for that phrase. What is "is"? Hell, we even have CNN reporters calling the rioters in France "African American."

Worthless...

Otter

1 Comments:

Blogger ZooooM said...

HOLY CRAP. If water is replaced by beer, and you can't call it a bong, maybe you can call it a beer pipe.

My entire character seems to be based upon people correcting me for things. All I need is for more invisible rules to cloud my vision. I'll be in jail by January.

2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home