.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

New look... Same crap...

Howdy,

If there are any readers out there, I wanted to talk about a few things. First of all, sorry for the slow posting (yet again). I've been busy, and there are a lot of other things on my mind.

Second thing, you may have noticed the new look of Scaggsville - The Blog. This is part of a general beautification project for all of the Scaggsville sites (and a time to learn some action script). Yes this means I may put the rest of the Bourbon and Burn pics. Yes, I may get around to making the Slackers Weekend site look more professional. Yes, I AM going to make the Scaggsville.com homepage look like something a guy who does web design would make.

Lastly, I wanted to tell everyone that I got to go to Austin again last week (made it back safe and sound) . As always it was a good time. The conference I was at wasn't to bad. Met some interesting people (a professional RollerDerby girl). Had some good food and drink (I had the BEST, I'm not shitting you, Burger ever)(I ate yucca!)(Jalapenio marinated grilled porkchops) .
Anyway, Otter out for the night.

Otter

5 Comments:

Blogger The Management said...

Stupid sidebar doesn't work in IE for me... Works great in FireFox.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to figure out what is wrong.

Otter

1:28 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

Yucca is awesome. Bob and I ate it a good bit when we were in Miami last year. It came with this really yummy (but weird) creamy curry sauce.

Glad that your trip was good.

11:39 PM  
Blogger ZooooM said...

MR T!!!!!!!!!!! You rule. I like all of it. Glad you had a good time in Austin. I'm slow with the posting too, for all kinds of reasons. None of which sound nearly as fun as yours.

12:29 PM  
Blogger Chowda said...

So dark and scary.

1:21 PM  
Blogger The Management said...

No worries... Don't be afraid of the dark Chowda. We got Mr. T in the banner watching over us.

Otter

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home