.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

BATFE Takes Down Ninja

This is another in my series of all types of cops are either stupid or assh***s or both. Cops chase down a college kid for nothing other than wearing a bandana. He was going from a Pirate party to the dining hall.

Of course one of these "highly trained" gun cops claims to see a gun (which of course never existed). I'm starting to think that dog that used to live in my neighborhood who always chased every runner or biker - no matter how many times the chain snapped his neck back after a running start - was somehow brighter than the cops here that day.

I would make a crack about how the likelihood is that none of these cops ever went to college, but, since they're "Feds," they probably went to college, but never got invited to any cool ninja parties.

Kid

UPDATE: Here's a link on the Agitator that has a picture. Seriously, these guys are crazy and should be fired. Absolutely an unconstitutional reason to chase someone, tackle, detain and drive his head into the ground with your knee.

7 Comments:

Blogger Chowda said...

Our on campus Christian Fellowship group at college never had a pirate ninja party. Clearly we went to a dud school.

But I am thankful that these feds weren't around when we were running back from the woman's dorm after gluing a large pink dildo onto our friend's dorm room door.

12:49 PM  
Blogger The Management said...

You guys make me sick.. HOW CAN A BATFE AGENT EVER BE WRONG. I mean, these guys are the best.

Remember you have to play nice with the Federal Government or they might not let you play.

Seriously though, I've been lucky none of the silly stupid stuff I have done was witnessed by the BATFE... Those thugs would have shot me on sight.

Otter

1:25 PM  
Blogger ZooooM said...

I want a ninja party. I just don't want to be shot.

12:08 AM  
Blogger Kid Handsome said...

Real Ninja's don't get shot - you don't even see them. Just like leprechauns.

11:02 AM  
Blogger ZooooM said...

But that's the thing. I could never be a REAL ninja. I just want the party.

Leprechauns aren't real?

Jesus. I need a drink.

11:18 AM  
Blogger ZooooM said...

Helllooooo, my typing hand. Leprechauns ARE real...freaking non proof read before I post. Fuckit. I'm off to a bar. BTW, the picture is very disturbing.

11:21 AM  
Blogger Chowda said...

Don't invite these feds to your next Halloween party...

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home