.

Monday, February 13, 2006

An Actor Who Knows How To Shut Up

Harrison Ford doesn't think he should speak publicly about politics. Finally, someone who's got it right.

Note to other Hollywood Actor types: Generally speaking you are not very well educated and your views are often uninformed and unsupportable - it is that fact (along with your public stage) that makes me more angry than the fact that I disagree with your conclusions. You see, if your conclusions are baseless, I can't really argue them or change your mind (or attempt to). I can only call you an idiot loudmouth.

Kid

3 Comments:

Blogger Chowda said...

Agreed. Now if we can just get Bono off his UN pulpit and back into the studio to make some real music, I'd be happy.

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bono hasen't made any real music since Auchtung Baby.

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is one of my favoritve subjects. I can now watch Harrison Ford Movies in peace.

--ASK

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home