.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

If Only All Hunting Accidents Were So Scrutinized

I found myself in a quasi-rage last night when news surfing only to find the main headlines on the tube was the conspiracy to hide Cheney's hunting accident over the weekend. In this story that I linked actually lists a chronology of events that followed the accident up to when the accident hit mainstream media. You have to be kidding me.

First - how is this something worthy of national news? Somebody please explain to me how an accident like this gets national attention over (I don't know) the political comments made at MLK's wife's funeral?

Second - how ridiculous did the press corps sound when they were bitching and moaning that the Corpus Cristi paper released the story before they found out? That was funny. They looked like 2nd graders who just missed out on play time.

Now we hear that Cheney's staff neglected to purchase a $7 stamp as part of his hunting license. Wow. The angry libs sure are getting desperate.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just want to know what they were hunting with buck shot. It was not quail.

2:46 AM  
Blogger Ms. Amanda Tate said...

They were hunting people, of course. The press just leaked the truth about Cheney, Chowda: sorry to report, your boy kills and eats his own.

6:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I rather hunt with Cheney then drive with Ted Kennedy.

--ASK

9:45 AM  
Blogger Chowda said...

Hmmm...Kennedy hunting with Cheney...

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home