.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Jack Bauer 2008

Jack for President in 2008 - Imagine a life where the President single-handedly hunts down every living terrorist himself. Imagine a life where national crisis happens only within 24 hours...after that, everything goes back to normal.

Boortz put together a great read on "Jack Bauer Truths." It's hiliarious. My favorite line is:

"Jack Bauer won the Tour de France on a unicycle to prove to Lance Armstrong it wasn't a big deal. He thinks yellow wristbands are gay."

3 Comments:

Blogger The Management said...

24 blows


otter

2:26 PM  
Blogger ZooooM said...

I have never watched 24, so I don't know if managing otter is right or not.

But, the fact that I know Jack Bauer is associated with 24 without having to click a link or google it....that should tell you something....

Or, I'm still on powerful medication and typing when I should be sleeping....

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am waiting for Otter to run.

--ASK

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home