.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Lent...

Lent starts today. I know this 'cause they were giving out beads last night at the Mexican joint I went to for a bite and a beer (unfortunatly, I don't believe one can buy large tracks of North America for beads anymore, but they are shiney and pretty none-the-less).

Anyway, for Lent this year, I'll be giving up Brown Spirits. No more whiskey in any of it's wonderful forms. 40 days and counting.

Once I hit publish there is no going back.

Can't change it......

Otter

6 Comments:

Blogger Chowda said...

I just finished a Beef Summer Sausage to kick off Lent. It was damn tasty.

5:28 PM  
Blogger ZooooM said...

Freaking Easter related pre-preparation days. Chages every year. Not that I participate or anything...I just wanted to complain.

12:07 AM  
Blogger Kid Handsome said...

Does "Brown" liquor include things like black rum? Just wondering about the semantics.

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm pretty sure it's tracts of land that we bought for beads. you can see this is the root of the word tractor. it is not tracks of land. that is more for nascar, we bought tracks of land for MGD tall-boys and witty double entendre t-shirts of a sexual nature. dig?

8:10 PM  
Blogger The Management said...

I dig... thanks... The English language has always screwed with me... Remember, know is half the battle.

Otter

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with that I'll have a bourbon for you.

2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home