.

Monday, March 06, 2006

SCREW THE ATF

I'm sorry, but I can't say that in any nicer way.

Chemistry SETS???? For the love of God. Americans are falling behind in the sciences and some geniuses in the government wanna require that any store wanting to sell ANY combination of chemicals that COULD be used for an explosive to get a special license.

Great.

There are a lot of ways to stop terrorists, but limiting MY freedoms isn't one of them. Growing up I lOVED my chemistry sets. I played with those things for years.

I honestly can't believe this country any more. Isn't there any sanity left???

Otter

7 Comments:

Blogger Chowda said...

Ummm...I think I agree, but what the hell was that link?

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has the ATF ever seen a chemistry set? There is only enough chemical in there to blew up a test tube(which I did a bunch with my chemestry set). All it resulted in was my dad having to get me more test tubes. I wonder how many sets you would have to buy to pose a serious threat to national security?

9:04 PM  
Blogger The Management said...

Ohh my bad... Wrong link..

I've fixed it...

Sorry

Otter

9:06 PM  
Blogger ZooooM said...

I say we bring back lawn darts.

They should probably regulate the sales of E-Z bake ovens too.

And this is exactly how the terrorists win.

11:51 PM  
Blogger ZooooM said...

And while not the proper forum for this, WHERE ARE THE PICTURES FROM SLACKERS WEEKEND 9?

11:52 PM  
Blogger The Management said...

Slackers 9 Pics...

Errr... if the last couple of years are any guide... expect them about 2 months before Slackers 10... Maybe not.. I've been doing a lot of web stuff lately...

Lawn Darts... Hells yes! If you can't use Lawn Darts and live... well maybe that's a good thing.

Chemistry sets were a real foundation of Amercian know how that propelled this nation into Superpowerhood. You can bet your sweet asses that German kids have access to Chemestry sets... Lets not make that mistake again.

Otter

9:37 AM  
Blogger ZooooM said...

I seriously laughed about your Germany comment all day yesterday. Nice one.

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home