.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Third Chapter - Tim and Gizz head into the Kitchen

Time to get back into blogging, but what to write about?

Anyway, I realized that I hadn't posted the two remaining (i.e. finished parts) of my story yet. So I decided that today was as good as any other day.

Today's post finds our two main characters still at Tim's house trying to piece together some of the wacky crap that has happened. The story picks up here and is no longer all just Tim thinking to himself.

If you didn't catch the first two chapters, you can find them here...

Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Thanks, any suggestions / comments are always welcome!

Otter

4 Comments:

Blogger ZooooM said...

YAY! I'll have to read this tomorrow though.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR WRITING STILL!

Wow was that bad grammar. aieeeee.

12:55 AM  
Blogger The Management said...

In Scaggsville, we love us some bad grammer (at least I do)... More importantly though, thanks for still reading :)

Otter

10:45 AM  
Blogger Chowda said...

Just finished Chapter 1. I need Chapters 2 and 3 books on tape ;)

1:17 PM  
Blogger The Management said...

Give me a case o beer and a microphone and you got it. MP3s will be forthcoming. I think it's a good idea, I know where to put all the emphsis (plus my spelling don't matter so much when read!).

Otter

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home